Download the 2013-2014 application here. You may return it to the Student Involvement office or submit it via web to USF at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are accepting applications for all of the Representative and Executive positions. Below you will find a description of duties and responsibilities. Thank you for your interest in United Student Forum.
All of the representatives are liaisons to their respective schools and organizations. They are expected to attend all USF meetings and events; regularly meet with their deans and chairs; and foster a dialogue and exchange between students, administration, and Forum. The positions are unpaid.
Executive Board members are expected to fulfill all of the duties of the representatives and regularly conduct meetings with the program adviser. Executive Board members are work study and are paid hourly wages during their office hours.
- Serve as USF speaker at various SCAD and community functions
- Preside over USF meetings
- Supervise representatives and Board members
- Encourage communication between USF, faculty, staff and administration
Vice president of leadership
- Assume presidential duties in the absence of a USF president
- Assist the President in carrying out the executive duties of USF
- Assist in developing USF representative training and professional development
- Serve as a student leadership resource to student clubs, student leaders and advisors
- Assist in the coordination and planning leadership activities
- Assist Vice-President of Communication on maintaining USF blog and facebook presence
Vice president of communication
- Record and distribute meeting minutes for regular and Executive meetings
- Maintain USF files and perform clerical tasks related to correspondence and documentation
- Maintain the USF blog at http://blog.scad.edu/usf. Related tasks include: adding minutes and/or agendas, logging comments, updating the event schedule, posting brief meeting summaries
- Prepare advertising and communications per organizational needs