Word 2010 has a feature that makes inserting screenshots very easy.
1.To insert the screenshot, have the window open that you would like to insert.
2. Then click on the screenshot button in the Illustrations group on the Insert tab.
2. Then select the screen shot that you would like to be added into the document. It will show up in your document and you can edit the shot from there.
3. You can also do a screen clipping by selecting the screen clipping option under screen shots.
4. When using the screen clipping option, make sure you have the window open and available directly from your Word document.
5. Once you select screen clipping, your Word document will minimize to show you the last available window where you can drag and select the area of the screen that you would like to clip. This will then be added automatically to the document.