Floydetta McAfee, President of Summerland Studio, a communications firm. She specializes in creating visual and verbal stories, especially in social media.
- What makes for the most powerful visual stories?
- When did you see visual storytelling on social media rise?
- What are the most popular forms of visual storytelling and where do you think it is going?
- What do you think prevents nonprofit organizations or faith-based organizations from engaging in visual storytelling, particularly on social media?
- What is your impression of websites like someecards.com and memegenerator.net? Why do you think they are so popular, particularly among people who are not professional visual communicators?
- Why do you think people like to communicate visually?
- In your experience, what kind of visual stories inspire more shares?