Vacation time! Did you know that Jen Library has reduced hours and services between the Fall and Winter quarters, November 20 – January 3? These include:
- Reduced building hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 A.M. – 7 P.M.; closed weekends
- Closed on holidays: Thanksgiving & the day after (Nov. 26 and 27); Christmas Day (Dec. 25) and New Year’s Day (Jan. 1)
- Reference Desk, IM, email, refdesk phone, Ask A Librarian: CLOSED until Jan 4. If you have a question call the Jen Library main line at 912-525-4700, or contact one of the Reference Librarians directly.
- Visual Resources & Special Collections hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 A.M. – 5:00 P.M
- Inter-Library Loan: requests received between Dec. 5 and Jan. 3 will be sent on January 4, start of the Winter Quarter
We’ll be back to our regular scheduled programming on January 4. Stay tuned here for additional updates and info. In the meantime, what will you do over break? Travel? Work on personal projects? Hang out with friends? Sleep in? Maybe even read a book (or two)?