Map Project Part one was quite an odd assignment. I went in not knowing what to expect, the blog post described something very odd with the unrestricted creative ability given to me. First thing I did was change the map by destroying part of it with the weather. This was liberating, being able to destroy to create something new. So I started off by standing in the rain for a few minutes outside of Anderson.
I unwrapped the beautiful looking project that I had created and gazed upon it’s amazing textured surface.
I then decided that this map looked like it wanted to party as it grew into it’s own design. So I cut out the “very” in ” Discovery map”, thus making it a Disco Map.
The map was getting a little to cool for itself… so I decided to burn it a little bit….. but ended up burning it a lot. opps
I think it’s ready for Part two!