Marketing and Promotion Plan
Attributes: We create high quality leather good products, from footwear to bags and belts. There will be an option for each item to be customized for our customer. Our purpose is to create a simple, purposeful aesthetic with superior construction and smart design.
Benefits: Our small, limited edition batches feature individual attributes not available for mass production. Out leather is of the highest quality available allowing each pair of boots as well as each bags and other goods to have there own unique character.
Values: The brand brings a guarantee and trust that caters to an informed and mindful fashion client who loves the personalized customer experience and innovative and fashionable new trends, in footwear, accessories, and product line. Our goods are crafted not produced; we value the traditions of legacy.
Personality: Our Young male entrepreneur is self-sufficient and successful I his career field but loves fashion. He appreciates the art of well-crafted
Customer: A personalized customer for a personalized experience. Our customer allows us to make our successes theirs as well.
Store: Its not just a place to shop it is an experience and an atmosphere that is parallel to the experience one gains when shopping with us.
Design/Product: Our goods are crafted not produced and we value traditions. We create high quality leather good products; each product line can be customized for specific customer. We create a personalized and memorable experience at Anthony Moore. Our products have meaning and impact on life.
Logistics: Our products are crafted along with our services. We guarantee our product to be of the highest quality and so is our distribution. We cater to the loyalty of our customers, a loyalty that is never lost. Our postal services allow customers to directly consult over products with expert personal shoppers.
Team: Our Team combines passion, care, creativity, dedication and expertise to Anthony Moore. Our team is more than just a workroom or group of business partners, there is a camaraderie that is unbreakable. Our workspace is integrated, open, this allows constant input and an open line of communication. We are a small team made up of hardworking, devoted and dedicated individuals that make our family run.
Challenges: Existing customer reactions, Design challenges, Market entry barriers
Opportunities: Crafted design, Increase brand value, identifying the need for the product in the market
Our Customer Behavior Analysis:
Interest: The world around us, appreciation for life and what is has to offer in its natural state, means of self-expression.
Involvement: Our customer finds a meaning in our product. A meaning that caters to value through personal, economic, work ethic and quality of hard work.
Behavior: A man who feels gratifications through the small things in life yet appreciates the quality within the bigger picture. Our customer is not afraid of the investment but accepts and embraces the quality of craftsmanship.
Why are we DIFFERENT:
Strengths: Brand awareness, Brand loyalty, unique and expanding to a much larger population segment.
Weaknesses: new in market, more experienced competitors, lack of e-commerce
Market and Consumer RESEARCH:
General Objective: We, Anthony Moore, aim at maximizing return on investments, through planning sales and inventory in order to increase profitability. Our limited edition products are unique. We will increase profitability by maximizing sales potential and minimizing loses.
Specific Objectives: We plan to strategically segment the market while visualizing the impact of our new line and integration of our customers input on our development. Our strategically plan integrates the new line and divergent lines within our existing business model of Anthony Moore. We use core competencies and reinforce our brand values with new and innovative twists.
Anthony Moore for every man:
Main segment: limited-edition batches of footwear and handbags
Demographics: Our man: Age median 47, A younger demographic than established neighborhoods, two focus groups within: power couples, and corporate climbers.
Psychographics: Our man is a informed and mindful fashion client who loves the personalized customer experience and innovative and fashionable new legacy of are crafted products.
Benefits: A product that will last a lifetime
Divergent: For Fall/Winter 2013 we focus on “men of Distinction”
-We will hold fashion shows, contests, promotional tie-ins, and loyalty market programs along with community releases that support events that are happening within Portland, “night out”, and e-shopping events.
-Events will have social nights out, music, drinks, and appetizers. We want our atmosphere to be warm and welcoming yet calm and relaxing. Events may include band nights, whiskey tasting, fashion shows, new season promotions etc.
-Factory Pack- free gifts/promotional items for customer may include; soap, pen. Holidays we will send surprise gift bags with promotional items. LOGO EVERYTHING
- Survey our customer, then leverage our knowledge to cater to there interests
-Maintain our relationship with our clients a personable experience
-Read current newspaper and magazines and comment on the articles not disclosing or promoting our business, it creates a personable relationship
-The use of direct mail and ads in magazines such ad Architects Digest, GQ, Esquire, FHM etc.
-Sending postcard monthly instead of newsletter. The cost is lower only .46 cents with stamp. Who sends postcards these days, WE DO!
- We will also send our look book and or magazine to Architects Digest readers or law or business firms that fit into our target market. We target the firms.
- Our presentation of merchandise, unique storefront and presence
- Our brand is unique so our store has to be as well. An outsized display of props “land of Giants” installation pieces will be scene in our window displays. We will also go “back to old school” or a nostalgic concept with a very sophisticated contemporary twist. A use of out sized cotton reels with woven cable or rope reels with a hinge hanging or cotton threading a needle
- In store signage will be resembling our unique packaging and bagging
- Our goal is to always network, we will ask our most powerful, most influential and or business associate to introduce us to five people they think we should meet.
- NETWORK our networks, we will tell friends to tell friends
- We will maintain a relationship with media contacts
- We will promote with our companies who target our same or similar target customer. We will be able to afford better prizes and or give-a-ways. This will also put us in the competition market to unknown clients.
-We will have an online website that will post and keep our clients up to date with special events and news
- We will have a blog attached to our website. Here we will tell memorable stories giving specific and practical examples engaging the customer.
- Our stories and blogs will be transparent, our story and aesthetic for Anthony Moore will be clearly visible
- We will also engage by having compelling videos that explain our product and service, helping to promote our image.