Hong Kong is a city where people are always busy busy busy. It’s basically our trademark. But with so much hometown music brewing right under our noses, how can we lure people out of…to smell the roses, feel the sunlight (or fog, whichever) and listen to the sounds and stories of our city’s musicians? Whether it be travelling to Kwun Tong or paying an extra $50 than they would at a club what can we do to give people that push?
We asked, you answered!
Here are some suggestions and reminders you gave to the HK public:
- “Remind them that they’ll be creating memories” – Marine
- “If money seems to be an issue, just tell yourself that you can’t put a price on good times” -Sharon
- “be adventurous, outgoing, experience the city in which you live” – Ming
- “It’s part of enjoying life” – Josh
- “It’s about being well balanced, instead of a workaholic – you need to be social too” – Katrina
- “You wont regret it once you’re there” – Hong
posted by Natalia Bodomo in Gig
and have No Comments