One Hundred Thumbnail Sketches Completed!
Final Designs Completed!
This is my redesign of one of my final designs with bristol paper and a soft graphite pencil. I picked to recreate this particular drawing because I felt like I had too much negative space in the original piece. I added a couple more curved lines which helped make it look like a completed drawing.
I did have craftsmanship errors when it came to my final designs. I had a few pencil lines on my construction paper where I hadn’t completely cut according to my drawing. Also, my lines at times, looked “torn” instead of cut even when they were, indeed, cut with my knife tool.