Best know for hosting The Ellen Degeneres Show. Ellen always starts the show with a dance through the rows of the audience and some quick banter with her show dj. The show consists of what most talk shows provide: celebrity guests, live performances, games with the audience, as well as comic relief. Ellen started stand up comedy in 1981 and has made much success for herself including star of 3 television shows, voice acting, hosting, and American Idol Judge.
- 1994-1998 : Ellen: sitcom television show
- 2001-2003 : The Ellen Show: return series television show
- 2001: hosted the Emmy Awards Show
- 2003-present : The Ellen Degeneres Show: daytime television show
- 2003 : voice acting for the movie, Finding Nemo *won the Saturn Award for best supporting actress
- 2006: hosted the 79th Academy Awards
- 2010: joined the cast of American Idol for one season