For this project we were to find every letter of the alphabet and the numbers one through nine that were naturally occurring in the environment. It was a bit challenging to find some of the letters, for instance I had a rough time finding a K until I was working on a project and looked down at my scissors and saw they made a K. It was really nice having two weeks to work on this because it took me that much time to find a few of my numbers and letters. I got a lot of crazy looks stopping on the sidewalk and whipping out my phone to snap a close up photo of the sides of buildings or benches, but it was pretty fun regardless.
Here are my pictures:
On my finished project I cut and pasted my photos to illustration board, having the majority of my pictures vertical but a few horizontal. It looked kinda of strange having it this was, and now looking at my pictures as squares I feel I could have cropped them as squares so they would look more unified. Also, my printed pictures looked pretty dark once printed. I should have went back and tried to edit the brightness of the images so they would look better on paper.