This is a listing and description of officer positions as taken from the ICC’s specifications. Please refer to this when applying for a position.
- The executive board consists of the President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary and ICC Liaison.
- All members of the executive board must have a minimum of 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Members of the executive board are expected to attend, help organize and administer regular meetings.
- Term of office for all executive members will be one academic year.
Article IV – Officer Responsibilities
Section 1. President
- Primary official spokesperson for the organization.
- Chair general, executive and special meetings.
- Prepare an agenda for each meeting in conjunction with the executive board and adviser.
- Knowledge of the organization’s constitution, bylaws, and procedures.
- Knowledge of SCAD policy and resources with regards to student organizations.
- Appoint, with the consent of the membership other officers and special committees, as the President deems necessary.
- Meet with adviser on a regular basis as deemed necessary.
- Produce an end-of-the-year report in regards to ICC.
- Chair meetings in the absence of the President.
- Assume all the powers and duties of the President in the absence of the President.
- Work with the office of student involvement office to maintain contact information for the organization.
- Prepares, with the Executive Board, an annual budget.
- Will regulate incoming and outgoing funds.
- Will keep a ledger of the organization’s expenditures.
- Works with the office of student involvement regarding budget allocations, fundraising and the safekeeping of funds.
- To record and distribute minutes of all general and special meetings in a timely manner.
- Complete all necessary paperwork needed by the office of student involvement by the deadlines assigned.
InterClub Council representative
Liaise with the ICC, attend ICC workshops, meetings as necessary.
United Student Forum representative
Liaise with the USF and attend USF meetings, take notes as necessary.
Categories : Important Club Stuff