IT’S AUDITION TIME!!
3rd Act is pleased to announce auditions for “Five Women Wearing the Same Dress,” by Alan Ball and directed by Graduate student Becky Lieberman! Auditions will take place on Thursday, November 8th in Crites Hall, room 306 from 6-10 pm. Callbacks will be held on November 9th from 12-4 pm. Please prepare one monologue from the show of the character you desire. Auditions will take place in 5-minute slots. A sign-up sheet for auditions will be placed on the door of room 408 in Crites Hall on Monday. Please see the character breakdown below. We hope to see you all of you there!
Five Women Character Breakdown
- Meredith Marlowe: The bride’s nosy, pot-smoking sister who is very sarcastic and much annoyed with the whole fiasco downstairs. Sporting an outwardly tough attitude, she has a lot of hurt and insecurity to hide.
- Georgeanne Darby: Tracy’s “ugly sidekick” in middle school. Accepted the invite to be a bridesmaid even though her relationship with Tracy is strained because Tracy’s boyfriend once knocked Georgeanne up.
- Trisha: One of Tracy’s former friends with a supposed bad reputation. She’s been with a lot of guys, but not any that measure up.
- Frances: The very naive and religious cousin of the bride.
- Mindy McClure: The groom’s clumsy, outspoken lesbian sister.
- Tripp Davenport (Griffen Lyle Davenport the third): An usher who falls for Trisha. The only male in the show.
Comments are closed.