Here are links to all of the Resource Lists compiled on the Atlanta Fashion Department Blog.
- Michael Fink’s Hit List – A list of all the publications that our Dean suggests you read regularly.
- Art Supplies – Local art supply stores – including information about which stores are offering special discounts.
- Color, Textile, and Style Forecasting Agencies – Links to the major trend forecasting agencies paid to inform top design houses.
- Fabric Manipulation – A list of the best books for ideas and techniques to manipulate, dye, and print on fabrics.
- Illustration Inspiration – Study the work of some of the world’s top fashion illustrators.
- Image and Photo Research – Websites that are great sources of high resolution images as well as other resources to help you create inspiring mood boards.
- Industry Trade Shows – Links to the worlds largest trade show: some where you can buy raw materials for your designs and others where you can share your designs with the rest of the industry.
- Museums and Exhibitions – Links to the digital fashion archives managed by a number of great museums.
- Notions and Trims – Guide to the best resources for sewing notions, trims, beads and textile services such as laser cutting.
- Textile Resources – Addresses and other information about local fabric and leather suppliers as well as out-of-state stores with no minimums.