$2,500 Fashion Scholarship from FIDOO August 2, 2011Posted by SCAD Fashion Department in : Scholarships and Contests , trackback
FIDOO (Fashion Information Distribution Organized Online) is the Internets latest fashion search technology. In conjunction with the site’s official launch on July 15, 2011, Fidoo.com is awarding one lucky fashion student with a $2500.00 scholarship that will help the winner find his/her own fashion, through education!
Complete each of the following:
- Submit a 140 character Application Post via www.twitter.com indicating why you deserve to be awarded this scholarship.
“Application Post” must include ALL of the following text:
- Follow @fashion_engine on twitter
- “Like” our Facebook page at: www.Facebook.com/fidooinc
Applicants can also add a link to a video, tumblr article, or blog post indicating why you deserve to be awarded this scholarship, posted on www.twitter.com. Videos should be no longer than 1 minute in length.
Deadline for application is September 1st. Recipient will be announced on November 1st.
Applicants should have family, friends and acquaintances retweet their Application Post to help their chances of winning the scholarship.
Fidoo Inc will determine the final winner. The decision will be based on the following criteria:
1) Number of times your “Application Post” is retweeted
2) Originality and creativity of your “Application Post”
3) Ability to show a unique passion in pursuing an education in fashion
“Application Post” must abide by Twitter rules and guidelines
Fidoo Inc. will choose one student deserving of this scholarship fund to help pursue their fashion career. In addition, the company will help mentor the student in preparation of entering the industry.
Scholarship will be awarded on January 15th for the Spring Summer 2012 term.
Started by Enrico Moses, President at Fidoo Inc http://www.fashionnews.com/2011/07/27/fidoo-launches-nation-wide-fashion-search-scholarship/