Career Fair – April 8! March 29, 2011Posted by SCAD Fashion Department in : Careers, Industry News, SCAD, SCAD - Student and Alumni Enterprise , trackback
The annual SCAD Career Fair is happening NEXT week at the Savannah International Trade and Convention Center, 1 International Drive, Savannah, Georgia. In addition to meeting with the numerous companies who will be present this year, you will have the opportunity to attend various workshops on topics ranging from “how to make the most of your internship” to “how to land a job on a movie set.”
Check out the Career Fair Website to learn more about when to arrive (seniors and grad students are admitted before sophomores and juniors) and how to prepare. For a list of participating employers, please check the following link: http://www.scad.edu/connect/career-services/meet-employer.cfm
If you are unable to make it to this year’s Career Fair, be sure to register on College Central. College Central is a database with hundreds of companies looking to hire SCAD students for internships, freelance, part-time and full-time jobs across the country!
In order to start your search, just follow the steps below:
- Go to www.collegecentral.com/scad
- Create an account by registering with your SCAD email address
- At the College Central site you can
- Start searching for internship and job opportunities
- Upload your resume*
- Create your online portfolio*
* Be sure to upload your resume and portfolio. Some companies use these to decide who they want to meet with before they even come to campus!
- Tiffany Horton