Michael Fink’s Hit List!! September 24, 2009Posted by SCAD Fashion Department in : Careers, Design Resources, Industry News, Inspiration, Organizations and Associations, SCAD, Trends , trackback
There is a list of publications that Michael Fink says all of us should be reading on a regular basis. We are very fortunate that SCAD subscribes to many of these members-only publications for us.
Here is where you can access each of them for FREE!
- WWD (Women’s Wear Daily)
- NYT (New York Times – Style Section)
- WSJ (The Wall Street Journal – Fashion Section)
- WGSN (username: scadatl password: wgsn500)
- W (W Magazine online and print)
- International Editions (The SCAD Library carries international editions of Vogue – for other publications, you can place orders online from Around The World NYC.)
- Vogue (On newsstands, in the SCAD library, and online at style.com)
- Harper’s Bazaar (On newsstands, in the SCAD library, and online at bazaar.com)