Pro Portfolios February 4, 2009Posted by SCAD Fashion Department in : Careers, Design Resources, Illustration, Inspiration, Professional Portfolios , trackback
Here are some examples of professional designer portfolios for you to consider as you put together your own work for interviews.
- Sara Louise Petty – This childrenswear designer demonstrates some interesting ways to incorporate your mood with your illustrations.
- Melissa McElrath – Runs her own design studio in LA. Be sure to have a look at her trend boards and the “Spring 09 In Work” group for other mood board ideas.
- Clare Cassar – Those of you interested in working with brands like Hollister, Abercrombie and Fitch, or Old Navy should look at the work of this designer who has worked for all of these labels.
- Carlin Felder – This accessories designer’s portfolio is full of excellent CAD illustrations and technical designs. He has also posted a couple of nice mood board samples.
- Tamara Pogosian – Great flats done in Illustrator and clear examples of how to demonstrate print placement on a technical flat.