Blackboard Mobile Learn, a free mobile application that brings two-way teaching and learning to mobile devices and gives students full access to their course information directly from their smartphones is available at no cost for all SCAD faculty and students. If you have an eligible smartphone, you now have the ability to access and update much of your course content from your mobile device using the Blackboard Mobile™ Learn application.
Blackboard Mobile Learn is available on the following:
- Android™ devices
- BlackBerry® smartphone devices
- HP web OS devices
- iPhone®, iPod Touch®, and iPad™
To download and start using Blackboard Mobile Learn:
- Search for “Blackboard Mobile Learn” in your App Store
- Once Blackboard Mobile Learn is installed, search for Savannah College of Art and Design using the search bar that automatically appears when you open the app
- Select Savannah College of Art and Design
- Log in using the same username and password you normally use to access Blackboard through MySCAD
Blackboard Mobile Learn gives you access to your course Dashboard, Announcements, Grades, Assignments, Handouts, Media, Blogs, Roster, and Discussions on the go. Additionally, you can update your announcements, create blog and discussion posts, and comment on your students’ blogs, discussions from your mobile device!