For this project, we were challenged to draw shapes overlapping, or really a shape taking a bite out of another shape. This created an interesting design with a new perspective. Mine was created from overlapping circle with a random shape I drew that had a zig zag border. I created several different patterns and options by cutting up the paper tiles and placing them together and creating different patterns, but ultimately I chose the simplest one. I was going to do a more complicated pattern, but once I started filling it in with india ink on my practice run, I thought it was too filled in and did not bring enough attention to the actual pattern. I cannot show my final product as I did not think to take a picture before I gave it to a friend to hand in for me (Thank you, Sarah!!!) because I was sick last week! I definitely learned a lot with this project, especially how hard it is for me to use tracing paper! I am not sure why it gives me such difficulty. However, I was happy with my final product even though I think that next time I use India Ink my craftsmanship will hopefully be a little bit better! I will post a picture of my final product once I have it back!