This page is dedicated to the do’s and don’ts of dance resumes.
- Use a professional clear cover page
- Head shot should be 8.5″ by 11″, and printed on quality photo paper.
- Resume should be printed on quality paper; not regular printer paper
- Foremost your resume should include your name and contact information.
- Include a Statement of Purpose; a short paragraph explaining your interest for joining EDC
- Biographical information – Your age, school you currently attend, year in school, and what you are studying.
- List any shows you have performed in, any companies you were a part of and where you were trained in dance.
Following are links to sites that go into further detail about dance resume content.