- Remove a pair of tiles with the same pattern from 144 tiles from the board
- The tile can only be removed when there are no tiles on the left and the right at the same time
- When all the tiles are removed, the game ends.
- A game begins with 144 tiles on the screen
- The screen displays the mahjong tile series including four “flowers” tiles and four “transport” tiles. The time starts when a move begins.
- Player uses the mouse to click on a movable tile where there is no tile above or side-by-side. When the player click on the tile, a thicker line surrounding the tile is displayed.
- The player alternately clicks on one tile and another tile. If both the tiles display the same pattern, the tiles disappear. If both the tiles display a different pattern, there is no effect. Only the patterns from the flowers series or transport series will the tiles disappear.
- If the player attempts to click anywhere else on the screen besides the tiles, there is no effect.
- The game ends in a draw when there are tiles on the board.
- After a win or a draw, if the player clicks “new game”, the game will reset back to the beginning with the 144 tiles displayed.
- When you move the mouse, the cursor on the screen corresponds to the mouse movement.
- The Mahjong Solitaire game can be read using HTML 5, Java or Flash.
- The timer starts when a move begins and stops when there is no move left.
- The tiles are in different position every time the game begins.
- The moves can be undoing for approximately 5 times.