2013 Summer Intern Program
TracyLocke is looking for advertising and marketing students with great communication skills, a desire to learn, leadership qualities and professionalism, and above all, a passion for advertising.
- Agency-Wide Exposure
– Half day each week will be dedicated to immersing the interns in a different aspect of agency life including Creative, Print Production, Broadcast Production, Art Production, Planning, New Business, Media and Account Management.
- Department/Team Assignments
– Each intern will work individually within an assigned department/group
- To be exposed in more depth to a section of the agency they have interest in
- To become a part of that team over the course of the summer
- To add value to departments/teams
- Project Management Shadowing
– Additionally, each intern will spend one day shadowing a PM to see how the different components of the agency all fit together in the real world.
- Intern Project
– The final two weeks of the program will be largely dedicated to working on an in-depth real-world assignment together
– Present to Leadership Team, Mentors and potentially clients
- Mentor Program
– Each intern will be assigned a mentor from the department they are working in where possible.
So, send us your resume and be on your way to gaining valuable hands-on experience – and we don’t mean at the copy machine!
1999 Bryan Street Ste 2800
Dallas, TX 75201
Dates: May 29-August 9 (must commit to the full term)
Application Deadline: Friday, March 1, 2013
Work Schedule: Monday – Thursday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Friday 8:30 – noon
Contact: Account Service, Media & Other: www.tracylocke.com
Copywriters & Art Directors: www.tracylocke.com