I’m just kidding-I didn’t cry.
Well hello there! This post is late as per the usual of my life currently. Lately everything’s been moving at much too fast a pace and I can’t seem to keep up.
Anyways, enough about me! Our latest project was to examine life and find the alphabet and numbers in it! (Also photo-document it. Observation didn’t really count.) I really wish I wouldn’t have had the life circumstances that I had, and would have been able to dedicate more time and energy to this project. I really like this concept and I am not really pleased with my pictures and my presentation.
That aside, I did the best I could with the circumstances I had, and I liked my ideas at the very least. Below are the 35 pictures as well as the presentation.
Now that I am positive you know your alphabet, here are some of the critique notes
- liked the idea but could have been better if there was construction paper, or a drop shadow, or raised up more
- close up is very effect, is pleasing, different and gives a good 3-D effect
- all vertical, or change the orientation of some of them.
- the grid is very messy-in terms of straightness and order
- the lighting in some of the pictures is very yellow which draws the wrong kind of attention
For me, this was not my best work in any way shape or form, but I really hope that I made what I had work-which is always my goal.
As always, have a fantastic day!