Name: Victoria-Grace Hardy
Hometown: Nashville, Tennessee
I’m a Freshmen.
Expected Graduation: Spring 2016
Rising Star- SCAD Savannah, Summer 2011
eLearning, Fall 2011-Summer 2012
Why You Chose SCAD:
SCAD was the only art school that really caught my attention and impressed me. It was so inspirational and professional. I knew it was the best school for me the moment I walked through the front doors!
Why You Are An Ambassador:
I like to meet new people, help the community, represent SCAD, and expand my network.
Completed high school two years early.
Graduated high school with honors.
Accepted into SCAD’s Rising Star program Summer 2011.
Have maintained a 4.0 GPA while at SCAD.
Organizations: Student Ambassador
Interests/Hobbies: fashion design, graphic design, illustration, volleyball,
Aspirations: To launch my own fashion company including ready to wear, luxury, and couture.
1) Completed high school 2 years early
2) Large collection of US fashion magazines: every Elle, Vogue, Lucky, Harper’s Bazaar, GQ, InStyle, Marie Claire, and Allure since 2009.
3) Played competitive volleyball for 10 seasons; Captain for 7.
4) My eyes change color depending on what I wear.
5) I’m pretty OCD. Every room in my apartment has its own color- just like the floors of SCAD.