Name: Paige Cheshier
Hometown: Johns Creek, GA
I’m a Freshman.
Expected Graduation: Winter 2015
Why You Chose SCAD:
I chose to pursue my education at SCAD because of its unparalleled reputation in the creative industry. I knew as soon as I walked into the building that this was definitely the right place for me!
Why You Are An Ambassador:
I am thrilled to be a SCAD Student Ambassador! I really wanted to get more involved with school, meet new people, and positively promote SCAD throughout the community.
SCAD Artistic Honors Scholarship
Starting my own Photography business in 2010 at 18 years old.
Organizations: Student Ambassadors
Interests/Hobbies: Photography, traveling, crafting, and being with my family and friends.
My career aspiration would be to land a job as a photographer for a company (not sure specifically where yet). An added bonus would be if the company was in a different state because I love new and challenging experiences. At some point in my career, I would also love be a professor at SCAD. I have learned so much from all the wonderful faculty here and I would love to be able to give that back to other students one day.
1) I work at Coach in my local mall and aside from school it is my favorite place to be!
2) I love to bake- especially cupcakes.
3) I am a big believer in “life experiences” and am so fortunate to have had so many great ones in my life.
4) I have two Chihuahuas, Elle and Lexi, who are my “children”.
5) I can’t stand repetitive noises such as a kitchen timer or alarm clock going off.