Hometown: Holland, Michigan
Minor: Graphic Design, Photography
I am a Sophomore.
Expected Graduation: Spring 2015
Why You Chose SCAD: I chose SCAD because it is a well-known creative college that has the feel of a University. I am able to further my love and passion for the arts to someday turn them into a career.
Why You Are An Ambassador: I am an ambassador because it is a great opportunity to be a student leader along with expressing to others how truly great SCAD is.
Achievements: Dean’s List Consecutively since Fall 2011, Student Ambassador Young At Art Coordinator
Organizations: Student Ambassadors
Interests/Hobbies: Running, photography, friends and family, traveling, and reading.
Aspirations: Still being determined.
Five Random Facts:
1. I like to drink my coffee black.
2. I learned to downhill ski when I was only 3 years old.
3. I was born without wisdom teeth.
4. My two least favorite actors are Will Ferrell and Adam Sandler.
5. I ran a half marathon (13.1 miles), through downtown Chicago, with my dad during the summer of 2012.