Win an All Expenses Paid trip to New York City to see YOUR animation in Times Square!
MyToons.com is teaming with Adobe to bring you Get With the Times! – our latest global contest that takes your HD animation to the center of the Big Apple! Submit your best work, and you could win a trip for two to NYC to see your creation grace Clear Channel’s state-of-the-art video billboard in Times Square – and as a bonus, take home every creator’s dream toolkit: Adobe’s Creative Suite 3: Master Collection!
One winner will be chosen every week by a combination of community voting and MyToons judging to receive an iPod loaded with awesome animations. All 13 weekly winners will be automatically entered into the finalist category and be in the running for the Grand Prize – an exciting weekend for two in New York City! So don’t waste any time…you could be the next big thing in the Big Apple!
Here’s the lo’ down:
- Upload your HD animations! Create something new or enter what you already have – just make sure it’s that magical resolution: 1280 x 720.
- The MyToons community will vote on their favorite entries
- One (1) winner every week will be chosen based on a combination of community votes and MyToons judging. The winner(s) will be featured in the Animation Snack, receive an 8gb iPod Nano loaded with awesome animations, and a shot at big time exposure in NYC’s Times Square!
- At the close of the contest, one (1) lucky winner will be chosen by MyToons to receive a trip for two to New York City for extreme exposure in Time Square, along with a copy of Adobe’s Creative Suite 3: Master Collection
- In addition to mega MyToons exposure and an iPod – Two (2) runners up will also receive a copy of Adobe’s Creative Suite 3: Master Collection
- Log onto MyToons.com
- If you haven’t signed up, you’ll be asked to do so. Please be sure to use your correct, valid email address.
- Click the “Enter New Animation” button or “Enter Existing Animation” for animations you’ve already uploaded to MyToons.
- Follow the quick and easy steps to upload your animation into the contest.
- Make sure that your contest animation meets the HD requirements and that you check YES in the High Definition Option box on the upload page.
- Once entered, your animation will appear in the contest entries section.
- REMEMBER – there’s no limit to how many animations you can upload – so show us all ya got!