F5 is a new two-day creativity festival coming to New York City April 16-17. Created by Motionographer founder Justin Cone (SCAD broadcast design major) and NBC-Universal Executive Creative Director Carlos El Asmar, F5′s eclectic lineup is built around “creative collisions”—moments of lasting insight and inspiration that come from venturing outside your comfort zone and smashing into other fields.
That’s why F5′s speakers include people like:
* MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow
* Photographer/filmmaker Charlie White
* Celebrated game developers Media Molecule
* Science journalist Jonah Lehrer
* Alternate reality gaming guru Elan Lee
* Digital Domain co-founder Ed Ulbrich
F5 will also host Motionographer favorites:
* Digital Kitchen
* 1st Ave Machine
* … and many others
See our full speaker lineup:
PLUS! Media Temple, the world’s most excellent web hosting service, is throwing an epic after-party. Join us for *the* creative event of the year!
- Comments Off